The Pentecost University College (PUC) announces its 10th Congregation Ceremony for the under-listed graduands who have successfully completed their academic programmes of study in 2017/2018 Academic Year:
- 2017/2018 Graduate Graduands (MA/MBA/MCOM)
- 2017/2018 Undergraduate Graduands (Regular/Evening/Weekend/STEE)
- 2017/2018 Diploma Graduands
- 2017/2018 Certificate Graduands
Graduands are to note the following details:
- The ceremony is scheduled to take place on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at the University College main campus, Sowutuom at 9:00am.
- Each graduand is required to pay a non-refundable fee as per the categories stated below:
|Graduate Graduands||Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) directly into the Pentecost University College Graduate School Account (A/C#0060134409179904) at Ecobank Ghana Limited.|
|Undergraduate Graduands||Four Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢400.00) directly into the Pentecost University College Account (A/C#1301130010240) at GCB Bank.|
|Diploma/Certificate Graduands||Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) directly into the Pentecost University College Account (A/C#1301130010240) at GCB Bank.|
- Graduands who may not attend the Congregation Ceremony are expected to pay a non-refundable fee as per the categories stated above.
- Graduands with outstanding bills should contact the Students Accounts Office promptly to settle their bills.
- Graduating students who wish to attend the Congregation Ceremony are to note the following:
|Graduate graduands (MA/MBA/MCOM) are required to register at the Graduate School to confirm their participation.|
|Undergraduate graduands are required to register at the Academic Affairs Section to confirm their participation.|
|Diploma/Certificate graduands are required to register at the ABE and FTM offices respectively to confirm their participation.|
- Lists of eligible graduands to be presented on Saturday, December 15, 2018 will be uploaded on the University College website before Friday, December 7, 2018.
- Following payment, graduands are expected to present a PUC Student ID and evidence of payment (original copy of the pay-in-slip) at the offices stated above for collection of Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cap) and invitation cards.
- Graduands are to note that the deadline for registration is Friday, December 14, 2018 at 12:00pm prompt.
- Graduands are required to attend rehearsals on Friday, December 14, 2018 at 4:00pm at the Auditorium. Only registered graduands who attend the rehearsals will be presented on Saturday, December 15, 2018.
- Graduands are required to be dressed in the academic gown (preferably over formal or traditional attire) and be seated at 8:30am prompt at the James Mckeown Auditorium on Saturday, December 15, 2018.
- Loitering is not permitted at the entrance to the Auditorium and its perimeter.
- Graduands will be recognized individually by officials on the dais (platform).
- Male graduands are expected to take off their caps before approaching the dais.
- Graduands are required to return their Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cap) to the offices stated above from Monday, December 17, 2018 to Friday, December 21, 2018 between the hours of 9:00am and 4:30pm. Failure to return the Academic Regalia before the deadline will attract a fee of GH ¢50.00 per day.