DESTINY USER GUIDE
Destiny is the name for the Library Manager Software. This is to help our users to easily and interactively explore PUC Library. Following are simple steps to access Destiny. Have fun!
- Open a browser of your choice. We suggest Mozilla Firefox 6.0 and higher.
- Type in the URL the following:
- Locate and click on the link Pentecost University Library.
- Locate and click on login at the right hand corner of the page. (If you are not a student of PUC, you can just access the online catalogue without logging in but with limited access.)
- Login in with your username and password. (Same as internet access code)
- After logging in:
- a. Locate two tabs on the page, CATALOG and My Info. Use the Catalog to access our Online Catalog of books and e-books, titles and number of copies respectively. (You can search for items by keyword, title, author, subject and series. We recommend using keyword if you are not sure of what you are looking for.)
- My info gives your information about items you have checked out (Borrowed) of the library, fines, holds and recommended books (titles).
- On the left side of the page locate and click on Destiny Quest for a more user friendly and interactive page. (For more info. Contact any of our library staff)
- On the same left side of the page locate and click on Resource Lists to access bibliographic info about items and books (titles) you have had access to.
- During the search for a title, choose from a variety of list of titles the one of great interest to you. Click on the title to reveal the number of copies available and bibliographic details. Locate and click on Hold on the right side if you are not closer to the library for immediate check out processing. (Note: You only have to about a day to check out the item at the front desk of PUC library, if not, it expires.)
For further information and any issues of concern about Destiny, contact +233 244983269/+233205937857 or email email@example.com
We will be glad to be at your service.
Thank you and enjoy yourself with DESTINY.