For more than 100 years, CIM has been supporting, representing and developing marketers, teams, leaders and the profession as a whole. This rich heritage provides us with a strong base on which to build professionals for the future. As a leading international professional marketing body, CIM has a reputation as a centre of excellence and the qualifications are recognized worldwide.
Pentecost University College (PUC) is now an accredited study centre of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM UK) courses. PUC offers the following levels of CIM UK programmes:
CIM LEVEL 3 PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING
- Principles of Marketing
- Customer Communication
- Introduction or Foundation Certificate in marketing qualification.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK degree or international equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice plus diagnostic assessment on to level 4.
CIM LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN PROFESSIONAL MARKETING
- Integrated Communications
- Customer Experience
One or more of the following is required to gain entry to this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- First degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment on to Level 4.
CIM LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL MARKETING
- Strategic Marketing
- Mastering Metrics
- Driving Innovation
- Digital Strategy
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor’s degrees or 60 credits in Master’s degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
For further information