Dr. Yao Yeboah
Visionary, Team Player, Analytical, Objective and Results-oriented. I have good human relations. I am fair and firm. I believe in and I am committed to growing/mentoring people particularly the Youth to greater heights in life. I believe in inter-dependence and the tapping of synergies of all for a common good. I am humble and respectful. I Have the “can do spirit”.
- PhD University of Dortmund, Germany. “Very Good” Grade. Thesis was on “Partnerships in Health Service Planning and Provision – Prospects and Challenges in Ghana.
- M.Sc. University College of Swansea, United Kingdom. Thesis was on “Improving Maternal Health in Ghana”.
- B.Sc. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Kumasi, Ghana. Development Planning with focus on Health.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Ghana Institute of Planners
- Fellow, Royal Society for the Promotion of Health (U.K.)
- Health Planning, Policy and management and its review
- Health Care Financing
- Community-Based Health Care
- Public-Private Partnerships in Health Service delivery
- Health Research
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Health and other Development Programmes
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Schools (Pre-Tertiary)
- Management of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- HIV/AIDS: Policy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Health Systems Management and Strengthening
- Public-Private Partnerships in Health
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Health Systems & Services
- HIV & AIDS Policy, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
- The most widely circulated Research Work is: SPRING Research Series No. 43 ISBN 3-934525-43-1– Germany on “Partnerships in Health Service Planning and Provision – Prospects and Challenges in Ghana”.