The excellent performances of our students nationally and internationally continue to add feathers in our cap.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Kwame Boasiako Omane-Antwi, Vice Rector and Dean of Pentecost University College Graduate School, received a prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award at the 4th Ghana Finance Innovation Award in October 2018.
- President of Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives: Mrs. Abigail Kyei (Ag HoD, Nursing and Midwifery Department) was elected as the President of Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives in 2018.
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) Top Paper Awards: Pentvars has consistently made significant strides at every sitting in the ABE Examinations. Seven (7) students won Global Top Paper Awards in 2017. Three ABE students won Global awards in the June 2018 examination.
- Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards (ATEA): Bender Owusu Bediako Antwi, a Level 6 Business Management (ABE) and CEO of COCOBENZ, received the most Industrious Student Entrepreneur 2018 Award at the Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs (ATEA) Awards held on Saturday, 24th November, 2018 in Accra.
- Artiste of the Year Award: Joe Mettle, an alumnus, won the Artiste of the Year Award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards in 2018.
- Inter Tertiary Career Development and Business Challenge: In 2017, the Human Resource Department won the Inter Tertiary Career Development and Business Challenge organized by L’AINE Services Limited.
- PUC Alumnus Chairs 2017 G200 Youth Summit: Steven Blessing Ackah, a 2014 alumnus, was selected as the first Black African to chair the New Strategies for Financial Sector and World Economy Committee under the Ministers for Economy Delegation at the 2017 G200 Youth Summit facilitated by the President of G200Y Association.
- Sports awards: PUC Students emerged the overall Best Institution at the 2018 PUSAG games held in Kumasi after winning thirteen (13) trophies out of seventeen (17).
- The IT Department won the Ghana HACKATON Contest in 2016, a programme organized by Technology Executives Conference (INNOVATE) for students to showcase their creative skills in Technology.