Foreign Applicants to the Bachelors and Masters Degree Programmes fall under the following categories:
- Foreign Applicants
- Ghanaians with Foreign Educational Background
- Ghanaians from abroad
Kindly follow the instructions below:
- Go to Homepage
- Click on Application Forms
- Click on Online Application
- Register for Login Pin
- Fill the forms appropriately
- Upload certified copies of your certificates, result slip and any other relevant documents
- Upload scanned passport size photograph
- Click on the send button when you are done
Successful Students shall receive their Admission letters through their emails within one month of application. Admitted Students must bring the originals of their transcript and certificate when they arrive on campus at the International Student Office.
The application process may start as early as a year before the start date of your programme of study. It is important that you understand clearly all the stages involved and that you ask the International Relations Office (email@example.com) for assistance if you have any questions.