- Do you experience lack of purpose and meaning in life?
- Have you been through a traumatic experience such as loss of loved ones, loss of love, broken relationship, separation, diagnosed with a terminal illness?
- Do you wish of a greater control of your feelings and other emotional issues?
- Are you dissatisfied with aspects of your life/work and wish to make changes?
- Do you feel held back from a history of sexual abuse/violence?
- Do you struggle to maintain healthy personal and professional relationship?
- Are you going through a transitional phase and stagnant at a crossroad of life?
- Do you find it difficult to manage your anger?
- Do you want to maintain and sustain healthy emotional and psychological wellbeing skills to improve your quality of life?
- Do you experience low self-esteem, anxiety and depression?
Then, the Pentvars Counseling Unit will help you to explore the issues more effectively and help you find better ways of dealing with them. The Unit exists to promote students’ growth and development with regards to achieving positive faith, personal learning, relational and career goals.
Counselling services are also provided for staff and their dependents. It is manned by spirit-filled professional counsellors who have the requisite skills to assist anyone who has any challenge that requires counselling and guidance services.
The unit offers its clients the highest level of confidentiality to protect clients.
- Academic or Career Counselling
- Anger management
- Chronic pain
- Dreams/ spiritual attacks
- Gender issues
- Health issues
- Identity problems
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Marriage and Family Counselling
- Panic attacks
- Personal/Social Counselling
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Weight problems
- Workplace issues
Sessions are held in a conducive environment for effective one – on- one interaction.
With the permission of the client, difficult cases would be referred to the appropriate specialist for counselling.
Commitment to your well-being will be maintained at all times.
2ND Floor (Phase Two Block)
For assistance, please call the following:
|Eld. Amos Kelvin Annan||Tel – 0244273368|
|Mrs. Gifty Sekyi – Bremansu||Tel – 0246357807|