Mature Applicants must:
- be at least 25 years old and above at the time of submitting the application;
- have a Birth Certificate that is not less than a year old;
- have at least 2 years working experience with or without any formal education;
- pass a written examination and an interview conducted by PUC for Mature Applicants.
Applicants who are invited to write the Mature Entrance Examination will be examined in the following areas:
- English (Essay, Comprehension, Grammar and Usage) and
- General Papers: Quantitative Methods, Critical Thinking and Current Affairs
Candidates who pass all the Four (4) Papers by obtaining half of the total marks for each paper in the Examination will be selected for an interview.
- Classes are held in the Four (4) examinable Papers on Saturdays.
- The classes run for Four (4) Saturdays before the Examination.
- Classes start at 7:00 am and close at 4:00 pm with 30-minute breaks before each class.