SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT POLICY
Tuition and other academic-related fees at Pentecost University are comparatively affordable.
- Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees (Academic user fee, SRC dues, Pentvars Journal, Technology User fee) at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Students are required to pay any remaining fee before the revision week to enable them to write their exams.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SEMESTER
Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Log on to www.pentvars.edu.gh
- Click on e-portal
- Click on fees payment eportal or visit www.interpayafrica.com/puc/student
- Log in with your student ID Number as the username and 123456 as the password
- Copy/Note the PIN from the home page after login …. exp: pin 2335265002456
- Go back to the eportal
- Click on undergraduate eportal
- Enter your username and password NB (StudentID as the username and StudentID as the password)
- Enter/Paste copied PIN at course registration field.
- Click on the register button to register (if the registration pin has reflected)
Note: Students who fail to meet the registration deadline will be charged a late registration fee for that particular semester.
You can also make direct cash payment or banker’s draft payable to:
ACCOUNT NO. 0142000480001