SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT POLICY OF PENTECOST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Tuition and other academic-related fees at Pentecost University College are comparatively affordable.
- Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees (Academic user fee, SRC dues, Pentvars Journal, Technology User fee) at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Students are required to pay any remaining fee before the revision week to enable them to write their exams.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SEMESTER
Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Log on to www.pentvars.edu.gh
- Click on e-portal
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the register button to register (if the registration pin has reflected)
Note: Students who fail to meet the registration deadline will be charged a late registration fee for that particular semester.
Payment should be in direct cash payment or banker’s draft payable to:
PENTECOST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
ACCOUNT NO. 0142000480001