Tuition and other academic-related fees at Pentecost University are comparatively affordable.
- Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees (Academic user fee, SRC dues, Pentvars Journal, Technology User fee) at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Students are required to pay any remaining fee before the revision week to enable them to write their exams.
Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Log on to www.pentvars.edu.gh
- Click on e-portal
- Click on fees payment eportal or visit www.interpayafrica.com/puc/student
- Log in with your student ID Number as the username and 123456 as the password
- Copy/Note the PIN from the home page after login …. exp: pin 2335265002456
- Go back to the eportal
- Click on undergraduate eportal
- Enter your username and password NB (StudentID as the username and StudentID as the password)
- Enter/Paste copied PIN at course registration field.
- Click on the register button to register (if the registration pin has reflected)
Note: Students who fail to meet the registration deadline will be charged a late registration fee for that particular semester.
ACCOUNT NO. 0142000480001