Tuition and other academic-related fees at Pentecost University College are comparatively affordable.
- Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees (Academic user fee, SRC dues, Pentvars Journal, Technology User fee) at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Students are required to pay any remaining fee before the revision week to enable them to write their exams.
Students are required to pay at least 50% of the tuition fee and all other fees at the beginning of the semester to register online.
- Log on to www.pentvars.edu.gh
- Click on e-portal
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the register button to register (if the registration pin has reflected)
Note: Students who fail to meet the registration deadline will be charged a late registration fee for that particular semester.