As technology and management practices evolve at a growing rate, a gap is formed between the foundation provided by an academic education and technical and management competencies required in today’s business environment. The Professional Programmes run at PentVars are established to bridge this gap.
Professional education and curriculum are designed, keeping in mind the need of a particular industry. Apart from honing the skills of professionals already in the field, professional courses train students in the latest trends in their fields and respective work environments.
We currently run the following professional programmes:
- Association of Business Executives (ABE)
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM UK)
- Certificate in Theology & Church Administration
- Certificate in Alternative Conflict Resolution
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Leadership and Governance in Health Systems Management
- Certificate in Holistic Early Child Care Development
- BCS Approved Centre (Professional IT Training)
- National Computing Centre Education (NCC Education)