Qualifications acceptable for admissions
- Senior Secondary School Certificates (SSSCE/WASSSCE)
- NECO(must be verified at the National Accreditation Board, Ghana)
- Baccalaureate (French)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- GCE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
- IGCSE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels
- American High School Grade – Grade 12 and 13 examinations
- Other external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSCE/SSSCE and the GCE (A Levels)
General Entry Requirements for SSSCE/WASSSCE Applicants
To be admitted to any Degree programme, Senior High School graduates must possess at least credits (A1 – C6 in WASSSCE and A – D in SSSCE) in English, Core Mathematics and Agricultural Science/Biology in addition to the specified requirements for various programmes.
General Entry Requirements for all other Applicants
IGCSE/IB – To be admitted to any Degree programme, IGCSE/IB graduates must possess at least Grades A*/A – C in English, Mathematics and Biology at the Standard (SL)/’O’ Level in addition to three Higher Level (HL-A to C)/’A’ Level (A to D)/IB 2 (A – C) grades in the specified requirements for various programmes.
Prospective applicants who are waiting for the declaration of their baccalaureate results may apply before the deadline otherwise they cannot be considered for admission. They need not wait for the declaration of their results before applying.