The Office was established to provide care and support for its partners who bring a variety and richness to the University’s culture which enhances PUC’s image in the local and global higher educational terrain.
The Office also promotes and coordinates all University external relations, staff and student exchange programmes and international students’ welfare among others. The Centre’s mandate is to positively project PUC to the outside world as a world-class higher learning destination for local and International Students.
The duties of the Office are as follows:
- Create a platform for attracting International Students, faculty and volunteers.
- Collaborate with Faculties, Departments and Student Groups of the University to ensure the general welfare of International Students, faculty and volunteers.
- Take the lead in developing and maintaining international linkages and opportunities including exchanges for PUC students, faculty and staff.
- Coordinate accommodation for newly admitted regular undergraduate as well as occasional International students.
- Provide guidance and counselling services to International Students.
- Be the pivot around which PUC International Programmes revolve.
International students come to PentVars because of the benefits they gain.
PentVars offers the opportunity to experience cultural diversity at its richest. Our learning environment is exceptional and students are able to fulfill their academic ambitions in a Christian ambience.
The International Community is fairly represented at Pentecost University College. We currently have students from Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Nigeria, Togo, and Liberia.