Message from the Dean
The Faculty was established by PUC in line with the aim of the Church of Pentecost to contribute to the training of health personnel to address the shortfalls in health delivery system in Africa. In addition to the Department of Nursing, PUC is starting courses in Physician Assistantship (PA), Midwifery and an M.SC in Health Planning, Policy and Management. PUC intends to introduce other critical and relevant health-related courses and eventually establish a medical school.
- Each programme is designed to train a competent group of professionals who are capable of providing quality health service to the citizens of Africa and beyond.
- The courses are interactive and students are encouraged to participate fully in all activities – lectures, tutorials, practical sessions, ward work and fields visits
- The faculty has put together a friendly, competent and experienced staff to guide students throughout the programme. You are urged to avail yourself of their expertise.
- In addition to your usual coursework, you will be required to take the College programmes like all other students. We also have a weekly College Assembly which is also meant to place God at the centre of your training.
- You are encouraged to participate in Other extracurricular activities such as games, etc while adhering to the values of PUC
- The programmes are designed to bring the best in you so you could be good ambassadors not only of the college but of Christ.
Once completed the job market is vast, and you will stand tall among other competitors because of where you have been trained
We hope you will enjoy your stay at PUC and be among the best health practitioners in Africa. We hope that wherever you work, you will make PUC proud.
Departments and Programmes
The Faculty has two (2) Departments offering the following programmes:
Department of Nursing and Midwifery
Department of Physician Assistantship