Pentecost University College has formed partnerships, alliances and networks with both local and international colleges and organizations whose mission and purposes are similar and complimentary to those of our University.
These partnerships enable joint research programmes and the exchange of ideas, students, staff and faculty. Our collaborations are aimed at mutually beneficial and clearly defined outcomes.
We currently have partnerships with the following international universities:
- Salford University – UK
- Buckinghamshire New University – UK
- Association Business Executives (ABE-UK)
- Saginaw Valley State University, U.S.A
- NCC Education – UK
- Yenepoya (Deemed To Be University), India
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), India
- University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB), South Africa
- Imano Portal Limited, Canada
PUC is also a member of the following Associations:
- Association of African Universities (AAU)
- Council of Independent Universities, Ghana
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), USA