The Certificate Course is in two (2) parts; the Phase I is a 5-Day Training Session whilst the Phase is the Practical Session where Institutional Team Members shall identify a priority Project and use the knowledge acquired to do the implementation on return to their institutions. The Project work is expected to last for three (3) months after which the Team Members shall present their report in order to earn their Certificates from the Pentecost University College.
- Managers of Health Institutions and Programmes from the Community Level eg. CHPS Compound, through the Health Centre and District Hospital to the Regional and Teaching Hospital.
- District and Regional Directors of Health Services
- Members of the District and Regional Health Management Teams.
- Medical Superintendents/General Managers etc.
- Officers in charge of Departments and Wards of Health Institutions.
- Principals of Nursing and Midwifery Training Institutions.
- Managers of Health Coordinating Units or Directorates.