The core values of Pentecost University College are:
- Godliness – we uphold to develop into our staff and students, faith in God through Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and the Bible as the basis of all rules and conduct.
- Honesty – we uphold to remain transparent, open and accountable to ourselves, and to demonstrate integrity of heart and credibility in all actions.
- Diligence – we uphold to demonstrate utmost commitment and dedication in all we do, with all our strength, knowledge and expertise.
- Curiosity – we uphold to positively impact our generation and posterity by promoting ingenuity and discovery-oriented research.
- Innovation and creativity – we uphold to demonstrate a strong resolve to positively challenge the status quo.
- Diversity – we promote friendliness, respect for diversity, and equality for all.