The Pentecost University College announces its 11th Congregation Ceremony for the under-listed graduands:
- 2018/2019 Graduate Graduands (MSc/MBA/MCOM)
- 2018/2019 Undergraduate Graduands (Regular/Evening/Weekend/STEE)
- 2018/2019 Diploma Graduands
- 2018/2019 Certificate Graduands who have successfully completed their academic programmes of study in 2018/2019 Academic Year.
Graduands are to note the following details:
- The ceremony is scheduled to take place on Saturday, December 14, 2019, at the University College Main Campus, Sowutuom at 9:00 am.
- Each graduand is required to pay a non-refundable fee as per the categories stated below:
- Graduate Graduands: Six Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢600.00) directly into the Pentecost University College Graduate School Account (A/C#0060134409179904) at Ecobank Ghana Limited.
- Undergraduate Graduands: Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) directly into the Pentecost University College Account (A/C#1301130010240) at GCB Bank.
- Diploma/Certificate Graduands: Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢300.00) directly into the Pentecost University College Account (A/C#1301130010240) at GCB Bank.
- Graduands who may not attend the Congregation Ceremony are expected to pay a non-refundable fee as per the categories stated above.
- Graduands with outstanding bills should contact the Students Accounts Office promptly to settle their bills.
- Graduating students who wish to attend the Congregation Ceremony are to note the following:
- Graduate graduands (MBA/MCOM) are required to register at the Graduate School to confirm their participation.
- Undergraduate graduands are required to register at the Academic Affairs Section to confirm their participation.
- Diploma/Certificate graduands are required to register at the ABE and FTM offices respectively to confirm their participation.
- Lists of eligible graduands to be presented on Saturday, December 14, 2019, will be uploaded on the University College website before Friday, December 13, 2019.
- Following payment, graduands are expected to present a PUC Student ID and evidence of payment (original copy of the pay-in-slip) at the offices stated above from Monday, December 9, 2019, for collection of Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cap).
- Graduands are to note that the deadline for registration is Friday, December 13, 2019, at 12:00 pm prompt.
- Graduands are required to attend rehearsals on Friday, December 13, 2019, at 4:00 pm at the Auditorium. Only registered graduands who attend the rehearsals will be presented on Saturday, December 14, 2019.
- Graduands are required to be dressed in the academic gown (preferably over formal or traditional attire) and be seated at 8:30 am prompt at the James McKeown Auditorium on Saturday, December 14, 2019.
- Loitering is not permitted at the entrance to the Auditorium and its perimeter.
- Graduands will be recognized individually by officials on the dais (platform).
- Male graduands are expected to take off their caps before approaching the dais.
- Graduands are required to return their Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cap) to the offices stated above from Saturday, December 14, 2019, to Tuesday, December 17, 2019, between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm. Failure to return the Academic Regalia before the deadline will attract a fee of GH¢50.00 per day.
SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC)