- One of the topmost private universities
Pentecost University has over the years emerged as one of the topmost private universities in Ghana, delivering quality education to both local and international students. We are an A+ University which is research-led. Our curriculum focuses on preparing students to solve problems in their areas of endeavour and the world at large.
We won the:
- Overall Best Private University in 2019.
- Overall Best Communication Department in 2019.
- Best Nursing and Midwifery Faculty in 2019.
- Our Students are among the best
Our students are outstanding and become world-class problem solvers with distinguished integrity and spirituality. Pentecost University students:
- Receive one-on-one support for the development of strong moral and ethical values.
- Are exposed to how to solve real-life problems.
- Work collaboratively with industries and organisations.
- Interact with world-leading academics.
- Are granted opportunities for international exposure and tours.
- Are equipped with entrepreneurial and leadership skills in addition to their core disciplines.
The University is owned by The Church of Pentecost. We embrace people of all faith and background and support them in the holistic development of their educational and spiritual pathways. We have produced quality graduates who are making a meaningful impact in the world.
- World-class infrastructure
We provide quality infrastructure and an excellent environment for the development of students.
Our lecture halls, labs, conference rooms, sports facilities, cafeteria and auditorium have been designed and resourced to provide comfort and the reliability students require. Our clinic, counselling unit and the chaplaincy centre provide additional support for students.
- Scholarships and Bursaries
We provide scholarships and bursaries for students who are brilliant and in need. For further information on scholarship and bursaries, contact Mrs. Priscila Davis (email@example.com)
- A wide- range of courses
We have a range of programmes for all classes of qualifications- from the qualified to the unqualified. For further enquiries, kindly contact Mr. James Coffie (firstname.lastname@example.org).