Following the global outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, and further to the Presidential directive of the closure of schools, the academic activities of Pentecost University College was disrupted.
In view of the above, the EMT had a zoom video meeting on Friday, April 17, 2020, to discuss how and when PUC should resume to continue its academic activities. Since the ban on the closure of schools is still in force, the EMT discussed, agreed and offered the following directives:
1. PUC resumes on Monday, April 20, 2020, online with registration and orientation on the use of online lectures.
2. All lectures should be online.
3. All students should register online from Monday, 20th April, 2020.
4. Lectures begin online on Monday, 27th April, 2020.
5. Students who have not paid their fees should also register for the online lectures
6. All categories of students, graduate, undergraduate (Regular, Evening and Weekend) should register.
7. Continuation of Professional Programmes will be dependent on directives from the issuing bodies. (please contact COFOPS Office on 0249435191 for further information).
8. Students who have not paid their fees would be given a time frame to settle the required percentage of their fees.
9. Some restrictions may be imposed on students who refuse to settle the required percentage of the fees after the given time frame.
All students and staff must take note of these directives and act accordingly.