Mr. Foster Kobina Amoani
I taught as a teacher from 1987 to 1999 at Jukwa District Council Junior High School and Gomoa Potsin T. I. Ahmadyya Secondary School. In 1999, I took an appointment with the University of Education, Winneba as a Junior Assistant Registrar, progressed to Assistant Registrar in 2000, Senior Assistant Registrar in 2004 and then to Deputy Registrar in 2008. In 2016, I became the Registrar for the Pentecost University College where I am presently working.
- Master of Public Administration, University of Ghana, Legon
- B. A (Hons) in Political Science with Linguistics, University of Ghana, Legon
- Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ (Post-Secondary), Komenda Training College
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Ghana Association of University Administrators, 1999 to 2016
- Committee on Registrars and Finance Officers; 2016 to date
I have leadership and management skills, professionalism skills, organizational skills, team building skills and analytical skills that help me to discharge my administrative duties as the Registrar of Pentecost University College.
- Researching into Policy making process: Policy Formulation Process, Policy Analysis, Policy Evaluation and Interventions to resolve policy gaps
- Action research in Organizational setting, 2006 Ayalan Printing Press, Accra
- Research Methodology: An Overview, 2005, Pentecost Press
- Application of Motivational Systems in the Ghanaian Tertiary Institutions, 2003: Delivered at Registrar’s Department Senior Members’ Seminar
- Three Pillars of Career Success in Success in Ghanaian Tertiary institutions, GHAJEM, 2000, Second Issue.
- Performance evaluation of the Privatized State-owned Enterprises in Ghana, 1998, in partial fulfilment of my MPA Degree Programme at the erstwhile School of Administration, University of Ghana, Legon.