Mr. Anastas Kabral Nyamikeh
I am a seasoned insurance practitioner and lecturer. I am well-grounded all in all aspects of business management.
- PhD in Management, Commonwealth Open University, British Virgin Islands, UK. 2016
- Master of Public Administration, University of Botswana, Botswana, 2004.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Insurance Institute of South Africa
- I have expertise in insurance claims adjustment and administration; solid knowledge in management and case studies in management
- Business ethics and entrepreneurship, currently researching on the relevance of Karl Barth’s concept of ‘the demon’ to entrepreneurial innovation.
- The impact of downsizing on psychological contract: A study of the Ghanaian insurance industry. Unfunded.
- Nyamikeh, A.K, Ofori-Amanfo, E (2017). Introduction to Insurance. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 9783330051072.
- Nyamikeh, A. K (2016). Downsizing and the Psychological Contract: A study of the Ghanaian insurance industry Journal of Education and Human Development Sciences. Vol. 1 no. 1 ISBN: 2537-7249
- Nyamikeh, A.K (2014) Role of Financial Services industry in the oil and gas sector: The Case of Operator Extra Expense Insurance. European Scientific Journal. ISSN: 1857 – 7881
- Nyamikeh, A.K (2014Interpersonal Relation, Regulation and Demise of a Promising Company: The Case of The Great African Insurance Company Ltd, Ghana. Skyline Business Journal. United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, UAE. Vol. IX, Issue 1-2013-2014 . ISBN: 1998-3425