Mr. Frank Antwi
I have gained significant knowledge and experience in the classroom, and that make me more interested in being in the classroom impacting others(students). I have a philosophy to live life completely, honestly, selflessly and compassionately while making a positive impact on those around me without compromising on my integrity.
As a lecturer, I have instructed courses such as Health and Life Insurance, Motor Insurance, Business Finance, Investment Management, Rural Banking and Microfinance, International Trade Finance, Entrepreneurship among others over the past four years.
- MPhil, Business Administration (Risk Management and Insurance), University of Ghana
- Insurance, Risk Management, Banking, Finance, International Business, Credit Management, Entrepreneurship and Personal Financial Planning
- Micro and Rural Insurance
- Credit Risk Management by bank and non-bank financial institutions
- Corporate Management in Insurance
- Modernity in insurance policies
- Personal and Corporate Risk Management
- Financial Performance of Rural and Community Banks (RCBs) in Ghana. The International Journal of Business & Management (ISSN 2321 –8916)