Mrs. Lydia Andoh-Quainoo
I have developed from two academic areas, Psychology and Marketing. I hold an MPhil Psychology degree from the University of Ghana and a Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.
I am a lecturer in Marketing and Psychology, Faculty of Business Administration in the Pentecost University College at both undergraduate and post graduate levels.
I am committed to ethical and excellent professional standards in working. I deliver my best whenever there is an opportunity.
- Phd candidate, OU Malaysia
- MPhil. Psychology- University of Ghana, 2005
- Professional Postgraduate Diploma-CIM, UK 2005
- B.A Psychology with Sociology- University of Ghana, 1999
- Diploma Human Resource Management- ICM, UK 2005
- Diploma n Business Management- ICM UK,2005
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Ghana Psychological Association
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana
- I have expertise in customer insight and management, customer service and satisfaction, managing markets and customer behaviour issues in general
- Managing family business and small enterprises
- In Psychological practice, I specialize in family therapy, marriage and relationship, relationship management and enhancement, stress and stress management and executive health promotion.
My research interest is centred on human behaviour in both business and psychosocial issues in family businesses. I have been involved in a couple of researches in health and online and offline Consumer Behaviour. Other areas are Business Psychology, Marketing Management, Business Strategy, Family Business, Entrepreneurship, Customer Service and CRM, E-Marketing and Brand Management, stress and stress management, health issues
- Andoh-Quainoo L. (2011). Evaluation of needs Theory and its significance in contemporary Marketing. Pentvars Business Journal Vol. 5 No 2, Quality Type, Accra.
- Andoh-Quainoo, L & Atuobi-Yiadom, N. (2012) Internet and Online Shopping in an Emerging Economy: A Ghanaian Perspective. Pentvars Journal Vol.6 No.1 Janaury-March Ed., Quality Type, Ghana
- Andoh-Quainoo L.; Asante R.; Antwi- Boasiako A.; Ofori-Nyarko E & Ofori-Amanfo J (2015). Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Healthcare Delivery: A Comparative Study of Public and Private Hospitals in Ghana in Ghana. Pentvars Journal. Vol.9 No.1 July –December Edition. Quality Type, Ghana.
- Andoh-Quainoo, L. (2015). Chapter Two: Kama Group Case Study in Comparative Case studies in Developed and Developing Countries. IGI Global
- Andoh-Quainoo, L. (2015). Chapter Six: Global Lighting Case Study in Comparative Case studies in Developed and Developing Countries. IGI Global
- Ofori Dankwa J; Omane-Antwi K.B, Appiah Kubi, S; Andoh-Quainoo, L; Shiva Nadavulakere; Kylie Goggins, J. Ofori-; (2013). Neo-Institutional Theory and mentalpreneurship: Exploring Cognitive Differences and Similarities in Starting Family Business in Ghana and the U.S. Presented at FER conference, August 2013, Chile.