Mr. Reginald Arthur-Mensah Jnr
I am a diligent person dedicated to my responsibilities. I am apt in my endeavours and have an eye for details. I am proactive and a good team player.
- MPhil, Microbiology, KNUST
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Ghana Science Association (GSA)
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM)
- I have functional expertise in Clinical Microbiology, Public Health, Epidemiology, Molecular and Cell Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Technology.
- I have progressive experience in lecturing combined with analytical skills in solid researching and laboratory techniques.
- Adept experience in specialized and routine laboratory procedures in DNA extraction procedures, PCR procedures, Gel electrophoresis and microscopy.
- Working knowledge in research data analysis employing statistical tools or software packages.
- All aspects of Microbiology with its host cell interactions and associated pathology.
- Advance epidemiological research on molecular diagnosis of important disease-causing organisms to public health with fast, accurate yet simple standard operating procedures (SOPs) with toolkits and the implementation of accurate management protocols to control such disease-causing organisms.
- Arthur-Mensah, R., et al., (2016). Effectiveness of SP-IPTp for Malaria and Evidence for the Need of Toxoplasma gondii Infection Preventive Policy during Pregnancy in Ghana, JIDE, 2:018.