Dr Joseph Lanton Adjei Mensah, MCIPS
I am highly skilled in Supply Chain Management; proactive and detailed in public and private sector procurement, and very versed in stores and inventory management.
I am a strategic thinker, a problem solver with a logical, and analytical approach; freelance presenter on total supply chain and diverse issues.
I have strong and outstanding influencing leadership, and motivational ability, team player and have the ability to coach and develop others.
- Doctor of Business Administration (2016), SMC University, Switzerland.
- Masters of Business Administration with Specialization in Strategic Planning 2011, Harriot Watt University, EBS. United Kingdom
- Graduate Diploma, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, United Kingdom.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, United Kingdom
- In-depth knowledge in supply chain management;
- Expert in contract management, inventory management, procurement management, and project management.
- Have extensive professional experience in the corporate world in the managerial level, with in-depth experience in the Oil Marketing Industry (OMC), Mining Industry, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and the Pharmaceutical industry
- Overview – Delve into the causes of merger and acquisition dissolution, and issues concerning motivation, commitment, and involvement of an employee in achieving the success of mergers and acquisition.
- The role of leadership in contributing to the dissolution of mergers and acquisition.
- The impact of procurement professionals and functions in the strategic level of corporate organization. IJIRAS PUBLICATIONS, 2016/Vol_3-Issue_10/paper_16.pdf
- The impact of change process on employee involvement and commitment. Lambert Book Publications, Germany.
- Merger And Acquisition Success: SABMiler PLC. Acquisition of Voltic Ghana Limited
- Materials Planning Strategies and Warehousing in supply chain: Inventory Management Kindle Edition.