Prof. Kwame Boasiako Omane-Antwi
University teacher, a researcher and a writer in all respect with thirty-nine (39) years of teaching experience to my credit. An exemplary communicator (teacher) with high presence and intellect and commanding respect from Colleagues, Commercial Parties, Advisors and Stakeholder in Ghana and the Business World.
Accomplished and credible Business Leader with several years Profit Plan experience with a robust Network of Business contacts including Financial Institutions in Ghana.
- PhD Accounting (LSU) USA 1989
- AMP (Oxon) 1999
- Doctoral Thesis: Quantifying Qualitative Information in Decision Making – A Modified Delphi Forecast Approach
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- FCCA (UK) 1979 (ACCA Ghana Branch President – 2003-2004)
- CA (GH) 1982 (President – 2014-2016)
- FRSA (UK) 1997
- FCIT(GH) 2012 (Council Member – 2014- 2018)
- Inst. D, (GH) 2004 (President – 2006 – 2008)
- CFE (USA) 2006 ( Founding Council Member of Ghana Branch – 2006 – 2018)
- Researcher and credible business developer who combines university teaching, entrepreneurial drive and flair with hands-on pragmatic approach to growing SMEs.
- Professional Auditor, Fraud Examiner and Tax Practitioner.
- The conduct of basic research into Accounting and Finance, Corporate Governance and Strategic Management. Published forty-three (43) refereed journal articles; one-hundred and seven (107) conference papers and manuscripts and eight (8) test books.
- Recent joint work on Entrepreneurship (Comparative Case Studies on Entrepreneurship in Developed and Developing Countries, Business Science Reference) was funded by Saginaw Valley State university, USA and published by (IGI Global PA, USA).
Refereed Journal Articles
- Omane-Antwi, B. (2018). Ghana’s Growth Agenda – The Role of the Finance Professional. Journal of Global Awareness (http://orgs.bloomu.edu/gasi) ISSN 1932-0817, Vol. 18 No. 1, Spring 2018.
- Omane-Antwi, B. (2017). Transforming Professional Accountant’s Skills and Capabilities for a Sustainable Future, July – December 2017, Vol. 11 No. 2 PentVars Business Journal, Accra.
- Omane-Antwi, B. (2017). The Role of Professional Associations Towards the Survival of Business Professional Education in Ghana, January – June 2017, Vol. 10 No. 2 PentVars Business Journal, Accra.
- Omane-Antwi, B. (2017). Strengthening Civil Society and the Media to Mitigate Corruption – Journal of Global Awareness (http://orgs.bloomu.edu/gasi) ISSN 1932-0817 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2847 (Online) Vol. 16 – 17, No.1, Spring 2017.
- Ofori-Dankwa J., Omane-Antwi, B. (2015) Comparative Case Studies on Entrepreneurship in Developed and Developing Countries, Business Science Reference, IGI Global, PA USA. (ISBN978-1-4666-7533-9)
- Omane-Antwi, B. (2009) Auditing: Theory and Practice (Auditing Compendium) 1st Edition Digibooks Publishing, Accra, Ghana 2009. (ISBN: 998811339-0)
- Omane-Antwi B. (2008) Accounting Case Studies, Research and Decision Making, 1st Edition Digibooks Publishing, Accra, Ghana 2007. (ISBN: 978-9988-1-1834-1)