Dr. Paul Adjei Onyina
As a committed and dedicated professional, I have insights into economic issues and quantitative analysis. My PhD thesis focused on “The Impact of a Microfinance Programme on Clients: Evidence from Ghana”,
I am an analytical, objective and a conscientious person. Very affable yet firm in my dealings with people and organizational issues. I contribute immensely to the running of the institution with my competencies.
- PhD, Economics, Macquarie University, Sydney Australia
- MPhil, Economics, University of Ghana
- In-depth knowledge in Microfinance in Ghana and intensive experience with the industry
- Rich experience in research, finance and statistics.
- Provide consultancy work on data collection and can carry out independent investigation on any research problem on impact analysis. Chief Consultant for World Vision Ghana, for the End of Programme Evaluation of the West Mamprusi “Overseas” Development programme in 2013.
- Expertise in water and sanitation issues.
- Impact analysis
- Book Title “The Impact of a Microfinance Programme on Clients: Evidence from Ghana” (ISBN 978-3-639-66396-9) 2014 (Project ID: 3193)
- Onyina, Paul A and Acquaye, L. K. (2016). The Impact of Organic and Fair Trading Oil Palm Farming Practices in the Kwaebibirem District in Ghana, International Educational Scientific Research Journal, 2 (10), pp 80-89
- Onyina, Paul A. and Turnell, Sean (2014). The Expenditure Pattern of Microfinance Clients of Sinapi Aba Trust in Ghana. Global Journal of Management and Business Research: B Economics and Commerce, 14(1)