Dr. James Atta-Panin
I hold a PhD from California Southern University. I am a lecturer by profession and currently work with Pentecost University College. Until now, I worked for 18 years as a Programme Manager and Head of School for a Sixth Form College in London. I also lectured at University of East London for 3 years as an adjunct lecturer.
I am a Christian and have published two academic books (Corporate Governance: A Panacea for Social Accountability and Organisational Behaviour: Principles and Practice). I have also published two Christian books, one of which has been used extensively by a number of Churches in London as a teaching resource
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), California Southern University (USA) – 2015
- MA in Post Compulsory Education and Training, Institute of Education (IOE). London – 2004
- PGCE (Post Compulsory Education and Training), University of Greenwich. London – 1996
- BSC (Hons) Food Science. South Bank University. London – 1995
- I am an experienced teacher with over 24 years of teaching and lecturing experience. I have taught students ranging from A’ Levels to Masters level.
- I also have over 8 years of educational management experience, 3 years as a Senior Leadership Team member of a Sixth Form College in London.
- My research interest is in Management and education.
- I have published a number of articles in both sectors. I intend to continue to research in the area of Management, Entrepreneurship and Education
- Atta-Panin, J. (2014). Leadership and Strategic Management. Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF).
- Atta-Panin, J. (2015). Corporate Governance: The Issue with Board Accountability and Value Creation? International Journal of Leadership Studies.
- Atta-Panin, J. (2015). Is CSR a Luxury that SMEs in Africa Cannot Afford? Omics Group.
- Atta-Panin, J. (2015). The Role of Profits – Is Profit Maximisation Tenable in the Modern Business Environment? Omics Group.
- Atta-Panin, J. (2015). Organisational Behaviour: Values, Attitudes, and Job Satisfaction in a Global Market Place. Danish Journal of Psychology Sciences.
- Atta-Panin, J. (2015). Designing a Comprehensive Research Study: A step by step guide to completing your research. Danish Journal of Psychology Sciences.
- Atta-Panin, J. (2012). The Power of Pentecost. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. Germany
- Atta-Panin, J. (2016). Corporate Governance: A Panacea for Social Accountability and Value Creation. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. Germany
- Atta-Panin, J. (2017). Organisational Behaviour: Principles and Practice. Trinity Paso. Accra. Ghana.